Lucky Patcher is a wonderful new app which is all you need on your Android Device if you are irritated by the annoying ads that pop up while you are using an application. This app helps in removing the in-app ads that usually flashes on your screen, while you open some particular apps to work with.
Some other important functions of this very efficient tool include modification of app permissions, backing up data & restoring apps, bypassing premium application license verification & more.
Lucky Patcher – How To Hack In-App Purchases using Lucky Patcher
- This app removes ads from games & apps.
- Lucky Patcher also removes the license verification of pro apps. This helps in installing any apps without any purchase from the Google Play store.
- The app can also modify app permissions.
- The app can be used as a backup as well. You can back up your apps installed from the Google Play store.
- There are also so many useful tools within this app like. It solves the compatible error of play store by applying the custom patch. It also transforms some few apps into a pro. Freezes the application which misbehaves.
- Lucky Patcher downloads custom patch without updating the application.
- You can also customize the app (unstable) of your choice, using this incredible app.
- The app uses different color schemes for the easy identification of the state of apps.
- This app also makes it possible to move apps to sd card.
- A root access is needed for all the apps. It means that without rooting the device, you cannot get access of the apk.
How to Download the Apk
- Firstly, make sure you let the device download apk from an unknown source. For that, you need to go to the settings of the device, now tap on security & then general. & tick on “Unknown Sources.” This will let your device run an apk file downloaded from outside Google Play store.
- Now download the apk file from the internet. (Download the latest version)
- Once the file is downloaded, tap on it & install it on the device.
- Run the app, & agree to the terms & conditions that appear on the screen after installing it.
So, as we have known that this incredible app, i.e. the Lucky Patcher is such a great app that not just helps us removes the unbearable ads from the apps, but is also a very efficient app for Android devices. The app has many other features that are very useful for the device in many ways.
But with that said, there’s also a problem with this app. There are two of it’s kind. The device needed to be rooted, in order to run the app at the start, but later, another version was developed for the non-rooted devices (Android). The only difference between the two is that the non-rooted version has fewer features & tools compared to the rooted version. But it serves its purpose very well in both rooted & non-rooted devices.
Another problem with the app is that the one for rooted devices has a problem with security matters. As the manufacturing company of the device does not provide any facilities to the handset like servicing once the device is rooted. The warranty expires after the device had been rooted.
Overall, the Lucky Patcher is a very good app for Android devices. It is of great use, and also have a lot of good features in it, which is some way or the other good for the smartphone. However, there are some major security issues involved.